I may be a little late in realizing this but there was a lengthy period of time that BarkBox was unable to take on new Canadian customers. They are finally back in business here in Canada which is super exciting. Chino has been getting a BarkBox since he was a puppy. We have never been disappointed with our boxes, the level of customer service we receive nor have we ever felt that the boxes were repetitive.
What is BarkBox?
A monthly subscription box that arrives to your door with three treats and two toys each month. Usually the treats consistent of two bags of a variety of treats and one chew. The toys also vary depending on the size of your dog. When you sign up you are asked some information about your dog so that they box can be tailored to them.
My favourite things about BarkBox:
- Every month there is new and fun theme
- I can customize to get items that Chino is allergic to (example: if your dog cannot have chicken you can request to not get any chicken treats)
- It saves me from having to purchase new toys or treats from him monthly
- We always have extras that we share with customers or friends
- There is a super chewer version for dogs who go through stuffies easily
BarkBox has a few promotional offers for new subscribers you can also use code "torontodogmoms" for $10 off your subscription 6 or 12 months.
XO- Ingrid & Chino